Please note, abstract submissions will close at midnight on 3 May 2019. Requests regarding late abstract submissions should be forwarded to Professor John Scott, Conference Convenor, firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Conference abstracts should be prepared as a Microsoft Word document and conform to the template formatting guidelines for Crime and Justice Conference abstracts.
- Southern Criminology – Prof. Kerry Carrington
- Gender, sexuality and violence – A/Prof. Michael Flood
- Technologies and digital justice – Dr. Monique Mann
- Policing, diversity and society – Dr. Toby Miles-Johnson
- Governance, activism and social change – Dr. Erin O’Brien
- Other topics relating to Crime and Justice – Prof. John Scott
Please download the Crime and Justice Conference Abstract Template before submitting your abstract.